Click on any image to enlarge it. The balls' appearance will be the WORST you should expect to find in that particular grade.
Grading Criteria: In each case see the photographs above and within the site to illustrate the comments below.
- A+ This grade shows no discernible signs of play or age but may include small discreet identification marks.
- A This grade can be seen to show the first signs of play, comparable with playing two or three holes of golf, but would otherwise have made the A+ criteria.
- A- This grade can be seen to have nominal but noticeable signs of play, comparable with playing 9 to 18 holes of golf, but otherwise would have made the A criteria. They will still be of uniform whiteness.
- B This grade can be seen to have significant signs of play or age, comparable with playing at least one round of golf, but otherwise would have made the A- criteria. This is the first grade to include refinished, refurbished and x-out balls, but these will be in an A+ or A condition. All the others will fall into the practice grade.
- P This is our practice grade, but the balls will still have no cuts nor indentations. If you offered one of these to your foursomes partner on the first tee, they may not be best pleased! :-)